You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 12 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
Our client is a successful, market leading company who provide trailblazing solutions across multiple industries. The company are looking to expand their team with dynamic graduates to facilitate lead generation and manage new business and account management.
On this Graduate Management Training Scheme you will be expected to liaise with key stakeholders, managing budget, resources and their own service centre. With a fantastic bespoke training programme and multiple progression routes, this role could be your first step towards a successful business career!
The successful graduate will have excellent communication skills and be able to hold their own in front of both colleagues and clients. Drive and confidence is essential for this role in addition to being ambitious and forward thinking. Some of the benefits you will get:
- Competitive starting salary of up to £23K, with an annual profit share bonus on top!
- A variety of office locations for you to be placed in nationwide
- Continuous, industry renowned training
- Clear progression opportunities
- Lucrative bonus/ incentive scheme
- Nights out/ Social Events
- Exposure to huge clients, you will be able to develop relationships with some of the biggest brands across many industries
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- Wilmslow, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995