Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Reading, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 19 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Here at PepsiCo, we are looking for a motivated and passionate Shopper Marketing Manager to join our commercial team based in Reading Berkshire and deliver flawless brand enhancing Shopper Marketing activity across the PepsiCo UK Portfolio. We are looking for someone to lead the delivery of effective shopper marketing programs for Walkers, Quaker & Tropicana across the Impulse channel through the creative development and execution of leading edge engaging marketing programs.
This is a high profile role within our Impulse Shopper Marketing team & interfaces with the customer and sales teams. It requires knowledge of the Impulse channel & Away From Home environment. Additionally the role will have close links to the Consumer brand teams to build and execute the right shopper marketing strategies across Impulse.
At PepsiCo we are always looking to hear from talented individuals looking to expand their experience or who are seeking a new challenge. We’re always striving to achieve bigger and better things. We’re accelerating the pace of innovation to meet the nation’s evolving tastes. We’re strengthening our customer and supplier relationships to maximise every sales opportunity.
We offer a collaborative team environment where you will be encouraged to use your excellent interpersonal skills to forge effective partnerships. You will have a real passion for promoting top brands in an Impulse environment coupled with first rate organisational / project management skills. Does this sound like you? Then keep reading!
What you’ll get up to:
- Leading the Shopper Marketing agenda for our high profile Impulse customers
- Leadership & day to day management of the execution of our shopper marketing programs, constantly driving breakout execution in store
- Identification of unique shopper/ channel insights to build bespoke customer campaigns
- Brand alignment with our consumer marketing team across the full shopper journey
- Management of creative briefs with Below The Line (BTL) agencies
- Full wiring interface with lead accounts, playing a key role across Top to Top / selling season as well as quarterly update meetings
- Evaluation of Shopper Marketing tool effectiveness vs. activity objectives
- Setting up and leading cross-functional business teams to manage delivery of channel campaigns, aligned with PepsiCo UK Corporate and legal alignment, whilst delivering against Sales and Marketing objectives
- Management of customer Shopper Marketing budgets
- On point responsibility for key consumer campaigns. The on point role requires campaign leadership across the Impulse channel, as well as working closely with Grocery counterparts and marketing to build brand / channel aligned campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous Shopper Marketing Manager experience - essential
- Experience working within an FMCG environment – desirable
- Degree or equivalent education – desirable
- Experience working with Impulse / Away From Home customers– desirable
- Ability to handle multiple projects within tight timelines
- Excellent organisational skills / project management skills
- Influencing ability both internally and externally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong drive for results
- Creative and innovative idea generation
- Good understanding of key marketing levers and interpretation of brand plans
- Comfortable and effective in dealing with all levels of the organisation
- Good attention to detail
- Clear communication and ability to translate concepts into workable briefs
- Experience of working with external agency contacts
This role comes with a competitive salary, bonus, pension and a range of flexible benefits.
Walk into your local supermarket or corner shop and it won't take long to spot one of our products. PepsiCo UK is home to market-leading brands including:Walkers, Pepsi, Quaker, Tropicana & Gatorade; all household names that stand for quality and trust. Our people make PepsiCo UK the successful business it is today by delivering 'Performance with Purpose', our global commitment to achieve sustainable growth in more than 200 countries.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
A portfolio of 22 brands, across 200 countries, and with net revenues of more than $65 billion; at PepsiCo, we’re always bubbling with new ideas and getting our teeth deep into data, on a mission that goes far beyond creating nutritious and delicious snacks. Together, we’re leading the global food and beverage market by pairing performance wi
- Consumer goods
- in Reading, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1898