- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 12,000.0 per year
We are looking for a well-organised and versatile individual to join the Payroll Team at Daytime Healthcare. As the apprentice payroll officer, you will join an established payroll team responsible for overseeing the process of facilitating payment of workers and client invoicing by keeping accurate records of timesheets received from workers and entering this information onto the system.As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About Daytime Healthcare
- Daytime Healthcare is a Dynamic Healthcare Recruitment Business with an emphasis on providing highly skilled Healthcare professionals into Public and Private sector Healthcare organisations.
- Their Team is made up of highly experienced individuals from within the Healthcare recruitment industry who thrive on service delivery and this aids in achieving their vision of being a leading supplier of Healthcare Staff.
Located near: North Greenwich station, London.
- To manage the payment of workers by ensuring payroll is well attended to and errors are eliminated, when errors are made these are addressed immediately.
- To be the first port of call for clients when addressing invoicing issues.
- To liaise with accounts and credit control to ensure prompt and accurate payment of client invoices.
- To gather the relevant information needed to compile management information reports for Framework bodies.
- Any discrepancies or queries by worker or client would need to be addressed effectively and rectified.
The hours 8:30 - 17:30, Mondays to Fridays.Future prospects
After completing your Business Administration apprenticeship you will be awarded: A level 3 Business Administration qualification equivalent to 2 A-levels.
Full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role.Training provided
- Training will be on the 18 months, Business Administration advanced level Standard.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong numerical skills.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure.
1. Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
2. A good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages.
3. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK