You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
KASKO offers an end-to-end insurance platform allowing insurers to build, run and continuously optimise digital insurance products in any distribution channel quickly, cost-effectively and flexibly.
Thus, we empower the multitrillion-dollar insurance industry to embark on the digital revolution that other industries have gone through already. It allows insurers to build better products for consumers and to offer those at the point of demand and ultimately move from a fragmented offline world to a truly global, digital marketplace.
Who We Are
We’re an InsurTech business backed by some of the UK’s top investors incl. Seedcamp (Backers of: Transfer Wise, Property Partner and Revolut) and Chris Slater (Co-founder Simply Business, 500m exit).
We have an amazing technology platform, clients that are keeping us super busy and a clear vision of where the insurance industry is going and how we can help it get there! But to do that, we need to expand our awesome team.
We’re a diverse bunch from all over the world, with backgrounds in everything from insurance and technology to languages and history and we believe that diversity is what makes us so strong, so everyone has the opportunity to shine.
You will be a project manager in London and will be the face to our insurance partners during the implementation and live stages of key projects.
The day-to-day job is a mix between business analyst & management consultant. You will engage with stakeholders internally (developers and product managers) and externally (insurance clients and distribution partners), scoping and delivering projects like new product launches.
You will learn a great deal about the art of project management and operations and see all aspects around running a start-up and scaling a business. We expect you to take large areas of responsibility and independent delivery. You will take care of:
- Scoping a product/project
- Crafting a project plan
- Guiding the client along the way
- Identifying problem areas and potential solutions
- Running the professional communication with the client
- Coordinating communication with our developer and sales teams to discuss features and delivery timelines
- Suggesting and scope additional features to the platform
- Supporting and structure operational activities
This job is a great opportunity to become part of a well-funded, growing business during the scale-up phase. Your career progression is much faster than in a regular (corporate) role and the responsibilities and learning opportunities are far greater and more dynamic. We are a bunch of cool (well mummy says so), smart people on a mission to profoundly innovate the insurance landscape, building something amazing with a great team. You wanna be part of that?
- Fluent in English and German
- A university graduate (Bachelor or Masters)
- A fresh graduate or already a few years experienced (we are looking for both)
- Highly proficient in Excel & PowerPoint
- Hardworking and also enjoy life
- Eager to keep learning
- And have a can-do and humorous attitude
You’re independent and take responsibility for large areas of delivery.
Only as a team can we make our vision a reality. We offer:
- An attractive salary package
- Options for all (based on experience and performance)
- Unlimited holiday (you’re responsible for your own time off)
- Learning budget you can use for courses, conferences or other learning opportunities
- Company Laptop
- KASKO Trips! about once a quarter, we pick a city, get an Airbnb, fly in from the different offices and meet up for fun, some work and more fun.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We help innovative insurers to shape the future of the industry. We offer an API-powered agile insurance product and distribution platform that operates between digital customer touchpoints and legacy IT systems.
Thus, we make sure your IT empowers you, rather than restricts you, irrespective of your legacy system setup.
- Technology & IT, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015