You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
ORRIS LONDON presents contemporary accessories that are made for everyday use with a focus on function & sustainable material.
The internship is for a student studying a relevant degree in product design/ jewellery design and interested in learning and working in a start-up company.The role includes:
- Research for product development;
- Design new collections;
- Create CADs and relevant technical specs;
- Create prototype;
- Others: if you are interested in different functions of a business other than design, we are happy to involve you as well.
- Familiar with design software;
- Good understanding of contemporary jewellery;
- Good understanding of material;
- Pro-active approach to problem solving;
- Experience with laser cut machine or 3D printing is a plus;
- Experience in another design disciplines is a plus;
- Experience working with manufactures / suppliers is a plus;
Kindly noted this is a volunteer placement. Travel and food cost will be covered.Work location:East India (DLR) London OR remote work upon discussing.APPLY HERE
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.