You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,280.0 per year
- Supporting the Resource Manager with day to day resourcing requests.
- Identifying resource conflicts and resolving.
- Managing the project pipeline and ensuring that there is adequate resource in place.
- Assist with building and maintaining a skills database.
- Building relationships with stakeholders across the business.
- Manage freelancer bookings on the freelancer management tool and source freelancers where needed.
- Support with onboarding processes for new starters.
What we’re looking for:
- A 2:1 or higher degree from a top-tier university.
- Strong organisational and relationship building skills.
- A problem-solver and someone who can think quickly.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Previous experience within a resourcing role would be desirable, but not essential.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Freshminds is an award-winning recruitment consultancy. The destination for Minds with a consulting skill set, our network empowers Europe's leading businesses with fresh, commercial thinking. We source graduates, researchers, analysts, consultants, project managers and directors for demanding permanent jobs or consulting projects.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2000