Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Bristol, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated GP to our forward thinking and friendly team. Our ethos is to focus on patient centred care, whilst ensuring our work is sustainable by looking after the health and wellbeing of ourselves and our staff.
We are fortunate to work in a wonderful part of the country.
- The smallest Cathedral City in England with one of the finest Cathedrals in Europe
- A thriving local community with a rich musical life through the Cathedral and music school. There are a number of active amateur instrumental ensembles and choirs.
- A diverse cultural environment with Literature, Food and Comedy Festivals in the city
- A mix of independent shops, restaurants and pubs, with an independent local cinema
- A choice of excellent schools within Wells - primary and secondary, state and private
- 40 mins to the UNESCO world heritage city of Bath. Many attractions including excellent theatre at Theatre Royal Bath, Premiership rugby, good restaurants and fast rail connections to London
- 50 mins
The NHS was launched in 1948.
It was born out of a long-held ideal that good healthcare should be available to all, regardless of wealth – one of the NHS's core principles. With the exception of some charges, such as prescriptions, optical services and dental services, the NHS in England remains free at the point of use for all UK resid
- Health & Social Care
- in Bristol, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1948