You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Our client is a high growth disruptive company, facilitating transfers of experience between leaders in the business world. They work with founders and CEOs of fast-growth Technology & Digital businesses, as well as Tier-1 Private Equity and Venture Capital funds, to introduce them to business leaders able to offer specific insight into their most pressing business challenges. The company helps their clients achieve a substantial competitive advantage by harnessing the instant and tangible advice they receive from an unparalleled network of successful business professionals.
Projects could include; expansions into new markets/countries, building a mass-recruitment engine in a rapidly growing organisation, prospecting new distribution channels, exploring external growth opportunities, and many more. Clients include companies like Graze, Photobox, Admiral, Summit Partners, Amadeus Capital Partners & Apax Partners – to name just a few.
The client is looking for someone confident, ambitious and business-savvy to join them an Associate. Working on multiple projects at any one time, you will play a major role in the on-boarding of new clients; researching industry landscapes, assessing best avenues to help your clients solve their problems and identifying/interacting with business leaders best suited to get involved in order for them to offer advice and support to your clients on their business challenges.
You will be speaking directly with top level executives – understanding their experience, explaining how the company works, and how the process will benefit them as advisors. Furthermore, as their approach is fully tailored and selective, you will develop into a role that entails conducting 1-on-1interviews with a shortlist of potential advisors in order to establish the perfect match for your client. You will have direct exposure to a very wide range of businesses, the challenges they are faced with and how they are overcome.
- Understanding and assessing your client’s needs, and tailoring your resolution path accordingly.
- Researching, contacting and interviewing high level business leaders who will be able to offer the advice needed by your client to your client.
- Understanding & keeping up to date with the current climate of your client’s industry, in order to suggest new areas for improvement / value creation.
- Assessing the outcomes of the interactions between your client and their advisors, and reacting accordingly.
Training & Progression:
This is not for the faint-hearted. You’ll be expected to take on a large amount of responsibility from the get-go, with the intention of quickly progressing and developing within the organisation. In a small team, you’ll be working directly alongside the Founder & CEO, as well as other high level individuals – the opportunity for learning is second to none!
- Strong academics (2:1 or above from a leading university).
- 6 – 12 months of full time experience in a relevant role (e.g. Research, Client Relationship Services/Management, Executive Search, Consulting etc...). This could be a couple of good internships.
- Business acumen and commercial awareness – a genuine interest in the current business world, including technology / digital.
- Strong research skills with the ability to think on your feet and work proactively in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solving attitude.
- Organised and well structured.
- Good communicator and confident interacting with high level stakeholders (e.g. C Level Executives).
- Academic degrees in a business-related field would be a bonus, but not a requirement.
Salary: £30,000 base with a 40-50% yearly discretionary bonus
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Central London nearest tubes are Oxford Circus and Regents Park
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Instant Impact
Instant Impact is a London-based recruitment company, helping talented students, graduates and experienced professionals find their dream jobs in entrepreneurial businesses.
We work with companies at every stage of the business journey, from early-stage start-ups to global powerhouses. Our team specialises in the following sectors:
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011