You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Leeds, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 325.0 per week
Graduate Learning Support Assistant - SEN – Leeds Primary School – Support Children 1:1 with SEN
Have you recently graduated with a Psychology degree and are currently considering a career in education?
Are you passionate about developing the young minds of children with SEN, SEMH or behavioural needs?
Do you believe you have the skills and knowledge to help children succeed as a Graduate Learning Support Assistant?
Would paid experience in a Leeds primary school, supporting children with SEN help you to forge your career as either an Educational Psychologist or Teacher?
This forward thinking primary school in central Leeds has an exciting opportunity to gain fantastic experience as a Graduate Learning Support Assistant – do not hesitate to apply!
Graduate Learning Support Assistant:
- Role ideal for a Psychology Graduate
- Experience and knowledge of SEN required
- Excellent training and development from the SENCo
- Mainstream primary with high numbers of SEN
- Paid £300 - £325 per week, term time only, per week
About the School:
- Primary School in Leeds
- Fantastic transport links
- Work with other graduates with similar goals
- Excellent provision for children with SEN
- Fantastic SEN support structure with warm and supportive staff
- Exceptional SENCO who will provide training and support
About the Role:
- Full academic Year in one school
- 2:1 degree minimum requirement
- Some foundation training given
- Support children in class 1:1 with SEN/SEMH and Behavioural needs
- Assist the SENCo and deliver EHCPs
If you are a passionate and dedicated graduate with a desire to provide children with a fully inclusive education, then this is the ideal role for you.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Here at i-teachers we try very hard to make our approach refreshingly different! This is reflected in not only the relationships we develop with our candidates and schools, but in the personnel we employ.
Put simply, our business is about people, and therefore, our team is hugely important, both inside and outside the business. We are d
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011