You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
They are looking for someone bright and ambitious to join them on their next phase of growth. The role will involve working in the operations team, using a combination of chat, phone, email and internal systems.
- Engaging with and booking in new customers
- Responding to queries from existing customers and existing cleaners
- Managing cleaner schedules and holidays
- Recruiting new cleaners to the platform
- Playing a key role in operational development by generating ideas to make their operations more efficient and scalable
- 2:1 degree from a top university
- Professional working experience
- Strong problem-solving ability and a can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including fluent English
- A problem solver by nature and very pro-active!
- Passion for working in a start-up
Training & Development:
Our client is well-funded, growing incredibly fast and have big ambitions; if you want to learn fast and take real responsibility, this is the perfect place for you.
- Duration: Permanent
- Location: London (Farringdon Station)
- Salary: up to £21k during the first year and up to £28k during the second year
- Start Date: ASAP
- Lots of socials
- Central London offices
- Clear progression path laid out to reward those who excel at the role as well as building experience in other areas of the business
- 25 days holiday + a day in lieu for any bank holiday worked
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Instant Impact
Instant Impact is a London-based recruitment company, helping talented students, graduates and experienced professionals find their dream jobs in entrepreneurial businesses.
We work with companies at every stage of the business journey, from early-stage start-ups to global powerhouses. Our team specialises in the following sectors:
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011