You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
This exciting analyst role will be instrumental in the development of customer MI for the corporate business; designing and creating new reports used by senior business leaders to create and drive the strategic direction of FCUK. In addition the analyst will work closely with the corporate account managers in the production of routine and ad hoc client MI. Success will be the production of timely, accurate and relevant customer MI and ongoing improvement of corporate client MI in both quality and productivity.
What we are looking for
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Experience of using SQL /SSRS
- High Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, ability to work independently
- Degree level education preferred
- Travel industry experience, passion for travel preferred
Rewards and Benefits
This Customer Information Analyst position is a fantastic and rare opportunity to join a global multi-award winning travel company. You will receive a competitive salary of £25K OTE. You’ll also gain access to a plethora of benefits including:
- Dedicated in-house travel team to book your incredibly discounted trips
- Phenomenal social events including summer ball, awards ceremonies
- Dedicated in-house health and fitness team with free health screenings
- Free financial consultations
- Free health cash plan - claim money for dentist, optician etc.
- Generous share scheme
- Employer-matched pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Technology scheme
- Annual leave entitlement increase after 1 year
- Opportunity to take 3-month sabbatical
Here at Flight Centre, we have a strong focus on building your career, and we believe in promoting from within. Our training is second-to-none and, as such, we offer a variety of opportunities to progress.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Flight Centre Limited
At Flight Centre we care about delivering amazing travel experiences. Our consultants are highly trained experts, dedicated to opening up the world for those who want to see.
The first Flight Centre store opened in Sydney in 1982, followed in the same year by a store in Melbourne and one in Brisbane. By 1988, the brand had grown t
- Sport, Leisure & Tourism
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1981