- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 162.0 per week
What is a Retail Apprenticeship?
It will involve working in our store as a full time team member, helping with every aspect of creating a great customer experience and learning about how a retailer operates their business.
What’s the deal?
You will work 30 hours a week on a 13 month contract, earning from £5.40 per hour dependent on location. That’s £162 a week!
What will it look like?
You will work with the team in store helping and serving customers, ensuring shelves are stocked and the store is welcoming and attractive.
This will include-
- Understanding what the Superdrug customer wants
- Demonstrating exceptional customer service
- Understanding the business and maintaining the brand reputation
- Resolving customer queries
- Using knowledge to promote products to customers
- Highlighting promotional offers to work towards achieving sales targets
- Supporting promotion changes and stock rotation
- Understanding how to increase sales through product placement
- Adhering to all policies and procedures
- Supporting store delivery of KPIs
How will it work?
You will work through a programme of learning delivered through a combination of workbook