You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Abingdon, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 04 Sep, 2018
- Start date: Asap
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000 per year
Looking for a career in marketing? Take your first steps with a Global Insights Provider!
A leading provider of Marketing, Research and Technology to the Healthcare industry, who claim their success is built on their people focused culture. They are looking for a Marketing Campaign Executive to join the growth of their marketing services to their global clients.
As the Marketing Campaign Executive you will join a business who pride themselves on their ability to provide unparalleled career development.
Based on their Oxfordshire campus you will have access to cutting edge tools and a wealth of industry experience, working with their World Class team. A modern office with smart, engaging colleagues, who come from international backgrounds.
About the Role
- Reporting into the Commercial Director, you will manage the Digital marketing campaigns on behalf of their clients
- Working on their market leading platform, your focus will be engage with their community of Healthcare professionals.
- Taking ownership of their Display, Programmatic and email marketing campaigns, means you will be taking a data driven approach and utilising analytical tools
- Making weekly, monthly and quarterly reports, supporting the sales and account management teams with performance tracking.
- Your knowledge of marketing will mean you will embrace the opportunity to run and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Taking pride in your passion for data and utilising the right tools to provide actionable insights
- Working with a collaborative team will enable you to grow your expertise and develop your skills within marketing
- Comfortable to work autonomously to achieve the goals of the campaign, helping the wider team deliver on their objectives
This is an amazing opportunity to join a successful growing business. Don't delay apply now!
About Bright Guild
We a full-service graduate recruitment agency with a unique approach. We help the brightest UK graduates to find jobs that fit best their skills and interests, and helping companies reach amazing talent. We know people!
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017