You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,220.0 per year
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be joining a multi-award winning agency who specialise in lead generation across email, editorial, social, mobile and display. Over the last 5 years, they have become one of the biggest names in the industry, working with a huge number of global corporations and brands across many different sectors - including food & drink, fashion, finance, travel and motoring. Targeting both desktop and mobile users, they work to provide exceptional growth marketing to some of the world's best-known businesses.
In this Account Executive graduate job, you will be working closely with the Director of Publisher Relations and managing your own portfolio of accounts. You'll be expected to nurture existing publisher relationships within the agency, as well as actively contributing to the development of new relationships. The role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your client-facing and research skills, as you'll be tasked with building and sustaining a number of strong client relationships.
In this Account Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of publisher accounts
- Taking responsibility for the entire process - from identifying a new account through to closing the opportunity
- Regularly meeting with current and prospective clients and delivering sales presentations
- Attending networking events and conferences to broaden your outreach and industry knowledge
- Maintaining the integrity and quality of traffic distribution through vetting publishers and keeping up to speed on traffic and optimising traffic sources
- Investigating discrepancies within traffic
- Regularly meeting with the sales and client services teams to pitch new ideas and opportunities
So, what are we looking for?
- Either a recent graduate, or someone with up to 1 year's experience in a similar role or industry
- Great organisational skills, and the ability to manage your own workload and pipeline
- Fantastic communication skills, both written and verbal
- Someone who is persuasive and personable with strong presentation skills
- Stacks of energy with strong social and networking skills
- A real team player!
What else is on offer?
- A competitive starting salary of £20,000, increasing to £22,000 after 3 months
- Generous commission
- A fun and vibrant working environment with plenty of socials
- The chance to work for a reputable, award-winning agency
- Fantastic company culture with high earning potential
Looking for media graduate jobs in London and want the chance to work with some of the biggest brands in the world? If you're an ambitious and enthusiastic graduate, don't wait around - apply for this Account Executive job in London today!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009