You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Central London-based Banking Group is strengthening their Credit function with the addition of Supervisor to their Loan Documentation Team. You will be the main point of contact within the bank regarding Loan documentation and administration - namely the preparation of security and facility documentation and the associated monitoring of portfolios and covenants.
Duties to include:
- Supervision of Loan Documentation Officer including training and checking of work
- Review of loan facility and security documentation including legal agreements
- Ensure the database is maintained and updated frequently
- Instruct and liaise with lawyers and valuers
- Prepare / review standard offer letters ensuring that the terms are in compliance with terms as per approved credit proposal
- Preparation of relevant facility documentation for the release or transfer of the loan ensuring all company regulations are adhered to
- Monitor outstanding items
- Ensuring that limits are correct and booked correctly in the banks systems
- Handle fee payments
- Prepare pre-drawdown checklists
- Providing quality assurance by ensuring any errors or areas of weakness are resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure all policies and procedures are adhered to when conducting tasks
- Reviewing and processing the renewal of Business Credit Agreements.
- Producing MI reports
- Producing risk reports
Applicants MUST have sound experience of loan documentation gained within a credit / loans administration environment and educated to degree level (or equivalent). You will have worked at senior level and demonstrate previous experience in supervising staff.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.