You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 24 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000 per year
We are looking for passionate, driven and organised sales professionals who want to forge a career in a fast moving ambitious technology business. You will be part of a team of sales people, working in the field to win new business and account manage existing customers.
We work with a range of demanding professionals to provide next generation, market leading services that add value to their business operations, and we need strong sales people to help our customers achieve a good return on their investment. You will be interacting with customers to offer a first class service and act as an ambassador for our brand.
- Prospecting and winning new business
- Account manage and develop relationships to deepen and broaden adoption of our services and maximising revenues
- Supporting customers through onboarding and training
- Act as a commercial ambassador for our products and services
- The Role
It is important to note that you will be joining a fast-paced and ambitious technology company at an early stage, so we expect you to take ownership and feel responsibility for a broad range of things that will help us succeed with our customers. You will have an excellent opportunity to make your mark driving growth and delivering commercial results.
You will be working on implementing and pathfinding sales and adoption strategies with our customers, trailblazing relationships with key accounts and customers personally in the field. You will share our vision and can distil and articulate it powerfully into sales messages in person or print, acting as an evangelist for our brand at every level in our customer organisations.
This role requires excellent communication skills and continuous engagement with the Pupil team. A strategic and commercial mindset is also important as your experiences talking with customers in the field will be a key influencer regarding feature set. You should have an airtight understanding of the property market, our customer and business, and be equally as comfortable wrangling a contract as a set of KPIs on a spreadsheet.
Tasks likely to include:
- Cold calling / prospecting for new business
- Pitching at a senior meeting Pupil’s services to directors
- Contract/offer administration and negotiations
- Supporting existing accounts over the phone with queries
- Using Salesforce to log contacts and administer your customers
- Delivering training workshops on site for customer staff
- Attending meetups or trade shows to represent Pupil and network with new and prospective customers
From working at large property / technology companies and / or startup environments, you should have extensive account management experience delivering structured solution-based sales to meet needs within demanding B2B environments. You should have experience working across the sales discipline from field sales to inside sales and be used to winning over people at every level of a company.
You will need confidence and charisma and be a proven commercial operator who is comfortable in dynamic, changing environments, relishes challenges and is motivated by achievement. You should be an articulate communicator who can build relationships quickly, interpret and distil a company’s vision into powerful sales messages and is compelling, credible and effective at all levels.
- Have at least 3 years of commercial sales experience in technology, SaaS B2B field sales or key account management
- Have excellent working knowledge of the real estate industry in the UK
- Have strong structured sales experience with respected sales operations and show evidence of performance and progression
- Be able to provide evidence of entrepreneurial experiences e.g. self-directed working, ownership and ambition, organisation and project management skills – this is necessary to balance the fast moving and fluid demands of working in a startup environment
- Show you have the confidence to operate independently but the humility to involve stakeholders and test your approach openly
- Have experience and interest in related fields e.g. technology, B2B sales, software, virtual reality, real estate
- Have worked in residential or commercial property sales or lettings or in a closely related business
We want each and every day to be rewarding and enjoyable for all Pupil staff. To help make that happen, we offer a range of great benefits that focus on what’s important both personally and professionally. Exceptional people deserve the best we can offer and the power to make their own choices.
- Health and Wellness: all staff have access to discounted fitness facilities, nutrition and lifestyle coaching
- 29 days annual leave - including bank holidays and your birthday bonus
- Pupil Flex: flexible hours to suit important life events, deliveries, sports days and appointments
- Friday Finish: we finish early on Fridays to get together as a company and kick off the weekend in style
- Birthday bonus: an extra day off on your birthday (if it falls on the weekend you can take another day)
- Learning and Development: we match your ambition to learn and develop so support access to training, conferences and meet-ups and encourage cross-team opportunities
- MVP awards: we like to recognise achievements on a regular basis. Our Most Valuable Player (MVP) Awards allow us to reward those who have gone above and beyond during the month
- Pupil Family Gathering: Every Friday afternoon, we get together to share news, achievements and stories from the week. This is usually followed by a social drink either from our legendary office gin trolley or supply of delicious soft drinks
- Company Socials: This year, we’ve played crazy mini golf, celebrated the Royal wedding in style, raced around the city on a scavenger hunt and hosted a Pupil summer festival – and there’s more to come!
Pupil is a spatial technology company. We capture and publish 3D information about real-world interiors on an industrial scale.
Our technology is raising the standards of practice around the globe and is transforming industries by digitising the world’s interiors with new levels of accuracy and consistency.
Pupil’s first brand,
- Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2015