You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 02 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sustainable Bankside, SE1 9HZ
Grocery Accelerator are on the hunt for a brilliant Operations Executive who's ready for real responsibility in an exciting and rewarding role with huge potential for growth. We need someone who has a passion for food and a head for detail and process. Your primary focus will be to act as the main point of contact for ambitious young FMCG brands during the process of securing their first national retail listings. Liaising with Ocado and other major retailers, you will follow set procedures to efficiently deliver against key objectives. Our Operations Executive will keep their eyes and ears open to quickly spot and solve problems whilst sticking to deadlines. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will work collaboratively within a small and committed team to streamline and further improve our business operations. With access to some of the most exciting new brands to emerge in the UK, this is a great chance for an ambitious graduate to work in a highly autonomous role within a team of seasoned entrepreneurs committed to disrupting the market.
1. Act as main liaison for trading partners including the Discovery Shop with Ocado. Overseeing accurate processing of new listings, marketing initiatives and prompt distribution of sales data.
2. Oversee effective document management processes in support of the wider team. This will include action lists, education materials, client data and reports.
3. Support the organisation and execution of monthly GA events and trade shows.
4. Maintain an effective CRM system to support efficient communication channels throughout our team and wider clients.
5. Work collaboratively with the Operations team to ensure the effective delivery and continuous improvement all business activities.
- You will be process driven with a passion for making things happen.
- Whilst happy to work on your own, you’re able to work collaboratively with the wider team to make our processes more effective.
- Comfortable using Microsoft office and G-Suite applications (docs, sheets)
- You will be a foodie at heart and passionate about innovation in food and drink
- Entrepreneurs fascinate you and you are motivated to support them on their journey.
- An ambition to learn and develop within an exciting industry.
You will report to The Grocery Accelerator Operations Manager.
Grocery Accelerator exists to help David businesses compete with their respective Goliaths. We are the UK’s first and leading programme to combine seed funding with mentoring and access to industry expertise. Over four years, our portfolio of services has grown to address a wider audience and includes access to consumer and trade insights as well as the provision of single-source solutions for retailers and distributors seeking exciting innovation in food and drink.
Highly entrepreneurial, we are a small team committed to disrupting the industry and level the playing field for young brands.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About The Grocery Accelerator
rocery Accelerator is an innovative programme of investment and support for ambitious UK start-ups in the retail Food and Drink sector of FMCG.
Led by a team of entrepreneurs with proven experience in creating, building and selling food and drink brands.
Successful applicants will receive £60,000 of equity investment (SEIS &
- Consulting & Accounting
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2014