Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 28,000.0 per year
Become aQA Test Analyst
- £26,000 - £28,000
- Share scheme
What youwill be doing
Join us and you will work with the direction of Head of QA & Support to create an ongoing structured regression pack covering key business areas of the Qlearsite tool.
- You willrelease testing of new features from a business perspective versus business requirements
- You willassist with basic support tasks as deemed suitable by Head of QA & Support
- You willwork on new release regression tests collation and conversion to structured test scenarios
- You willbe involved with some test execution during regression phases to assist towards creation of structured test scenarios
- You willwork on the collation of regression testing artefacts from previous releases and conversion to structured test scenarios
What youwill have
- • At least one year software testing experience using web-based applications
- • Some experience of writing test scenarios and test steps from business requirements
- • Some experience of execution of test cases including attaching evidence
- • Some experience of using a testing repository tool (for example HPQC / GetZephyr / TestRail)
- • Good MS Excel knowledge
- • Understanding of regression testing scoping / test pack maintenance.
- Useful, but not essential requirements
- • Some knowledge of automation tools for UI – ie Selenium, HP PC, Cucumber, TestPlant• Exposure to / knowledge of some of the following: Java (or any programming language), Oracle database, Apache Maven, Selenide, Junit, TestNG, Postman, Browserstack
- • ISTQB Foundation level qualified
- • Exposure to test automation – some experience of creating new tests / conversion from manual test cases
- • Exposure to working with an Offshore Team – Test or Development
- • Basic knowledge of Agile
We areQlearsite Ltd
We are Organisational Scientists with a clear goal in mind; to improve working lives
About Qlearsite Ltd
We have created a new scientific people analytics discipline, 'Organisational Science', that uses 'big data' techniques and artificial intelligence software to deliver actionable insights.
Our unique work environment
Our work space is in the heart of London’s tech start-up hub, on the famous silicon roundabout. The office is spacious, open plan and artistically decorated, with food and drink aplenty.
Our culture is multi-disciplinary, from machine learning to psychology, ethnography to engineering. This fosters a genuinely collaborative and creative environment for learning that you won't find elsewhere.
We have a very friendly and sociable office, and get together on Friday evenings for drinks, nibbles and VR fun. We also plan all-hands social events on a quarterly basis- recent socials have taken us to ‘The Escape Rooms’ and other team building venues.
What makes our company great for a graduate
Unlike more traditional firms, as a graduate at Qlearsite you will receive responsibility and ownership of tasks from day one.
This means direct exposure to client challenges and projects and use of our unique, and pioneering set of workforce analytics technologies, offering a fantastic environment for learning and personal growth.
We have a flat structure which encourages you to shape how we work better at Qlearsite. This means you will continually develop our firm and care for our community of ‘Organisational Scientists’.Like what you see?
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Qlearsite Ltd
Qlearsite helps businesses become more successful by making smart, informed decisions about their people.
Improvements in workforce productivity can only be achieved if leaders are aware of what their people are doing and how they are feeling. Qlearsite makes this possible by equipping business leaders with essential insights to support
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2014