- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Good commission? Have you hit a ceiling in your current sales role?
If so, we want to hear from you!
67% of our 2018 placements to date have been people moving into recruitment from sales roles.
Why people make the move from sales into recruitment consultancy?
- £20,000 - £22,000 basic salary with uncapped commission structures - there is no limit to the money you can earn. The more you bill, the more you take home. And with percentages up to 35% of billings, there’s great money to be made £35,000 to £45,000 OTE.
- People focus - you are selling, working with, and meeting people (not products or services) on a daily basis
- Transferable skill set - you have learnt to deal with rejection, cold calling, repetition, negotiations and much more. With these deemed the hard aspects of recruitment, you’ll be hitting the ground running!
- Career progression - a clear progressive pathway from Trainee to Director/Partner appeals to ambitious individuals
- Global outreach - with recruitment booming all over the world, you have the opportunity to move internationally at every stage of your career
Why will you make a good recruitment consultant? Recruitment is first and foremost, a sales role, so all the
About SW6 Associates Ltd
"ONLY THE AMBITIOUS"
We are the UK’s largest and most successful recruitment to recruitment and sales recruitment company.
At SW6, we have 50 years of combined industry experience and have mastered the art of recruiting since our inception in 2003. We have the perfect model to suit all needs within the recruitment industry,
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003
More hot jobs for you
Graduate at SW6 Associates Ltd