You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,000.0 per year
You've got your diploma sorted, and the graduation ball was awesome! But it's now time to get out there and show the world 'you've arrived'.
But what to do? There's so many choices and you're not sure what you're really looking for...
Well, if this role is going to be of any interest, the first thing you've got to know about yourself is you really want a career in marketing.
But what field? There's so much choice! Do you go into an agency and get to do work on behalf of lots of companies? Sure the work's cool, but you're just responding to briefs and doing a lot of admin with entry level agency roles. Not really involved in the cool stuff yet or calling any shots... so maybe an end brand owner is better and the opportunity to work your way up the corporate ladder, maybe even become an industry specialist?
So industry it is - but which one?
You know you like fashion. In fact you've run out of space in your wardrobe and it's not because Primarni was doing a special on jumpers! - you're more discerning than that, and you've got a soft spot for British Heritage brands!
So you're looking for that elusive entry level opportunity in what is a very tight industry - somewhere you're able to showcase your skills, energy, enthusiasm and passion - perhaps even work alongside one of the industry's brightest stars and marketing powerhouse - but also somewhere cool and funky and a brand you'd not only relate to, but genuinely love!
Congratulations, you've arrived at the right place!
About the role:
This opportunity represented:
- Entry point marketing role where you're going to be empowered and challenged, doing lots of exciting stuff - including supporting on marketing campaigns, CRM pieces, instore promotions, etc.
- Working for a British Heritage retail fashion brand
- Exposure to, and working in support of the CMO - someone who's recognised as one of the industry's highest flyers and a chance for you to learn from 'the' expert!
- Plenty of projects to get your teeth into, to prove your mettle and given opportunity to really shine
This will be an initial 3 month contract - it's your foot in the door and chance to prove yourself! Grab it with both hands before someone else does!
Role: Marketing Assistant - Retail Fashion Location: North West London (Zone 2) Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 Term: 3 month contract initially
- A real demonstrable passion for consumer marketing and keen interest in wanting to get into the retail fashion industry
- Degree educated or equivalent - you're bright, ambitious and motivated
- If you've gained experience through a marketing placement or internship, this will serve you well and make you stand out from the crowd
- Positive mental attitude and are really keen to work hard and impress
- Good maths and English skills - for helping with budgeting and copywriting
- Decent organisational skills, able to prioritise workloads and effectively deliver to deadlines
- Articulate and gregarious by nature
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.