You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Chelmsford, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 65.0 per day
Are you a recent Science Graduate with a 2.1 or higher in your degree looking for classroom experience before exploring teacher training routes?
***Science Graduate Teaching Assistant in Chelmsford, Essex
***One whole academic year in a well-supported Science department
***Long-Term, Full-Time position as Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
***Daily rate of £60-£65 as Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
About the role as Science Graduate Teaching Assistant:
• Shadowing the different department teachers in a classroom environment
• General classroom support – preparing material and setting/marking classwork and home work
• Using your passion for the subject to take part in 1:1 and small group booster sessions for under/high achieving students
• Enabling your knowledge to confidentially teach students and help support their progress to reach their individual targets
• Eventually delivering your own pre-planned lessons
What the school require in the successful Science Graduate Teaching Assistant:
• A 2.1 or higher in their relevant degree
• Good academic records including A-C GCSE grades in Maths, English and Science
• A broad range of understanding across all three Sciences
• A passion to teach – excited to explore teacher training options after the academic year of Teaching Assistant experience
About the school:
• Mainstream secondary school in Chelmsford, Essex
• High-achieving, good reputation
• Accessible transport links/onsite car park
• Rated overall ‘Good’ in their recent Ofsted report
Do not hesitate to apply if this Science Graduate Teaching Assistant role sounds perfect for you!
Click ‘Apply now’ to send your CV to Lauren at Edustaff today!
Please note: due to the volume of Science Graduate applications, only successful Science Graduate Teaching Assistant applicants will be contacted.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At EduStaff we are a teacher recruitment agency specialising in permanent staffing solutions to schools and teachers in the UK. We recruit for NQTs, Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers, support staff and leadership roles.
"The recruitment and retention of quality teaching staff is a major factor in the success or failure of any school.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010