You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
£22,000-25,000 Basic (OTE £45,000) London
Start date : ASAP Job type : Permanent
- Uncapped Commission
- Award winning training programme
- Fast Career progression
- 5* Quarterly Holidays incentives (skiing, Miami, Amsterdam, Ibiza)
- Free gym membership
- Work socials (Royal Ascot, Wimbledon, Henley, Wembley)
- Monthly award packages (Rolex watches, Michelin Star Dinners)
- 22 days holiday, office closure over Christmas
- Birthday off
My client in the Finance Recruitment and Executive Search industry is looking for a recent graduate to join their team! Training will be provided from the beginning but my client is looking for driven, money motivated individuals that will take the training in their stride and progress quickly from Trainee to Consultant level. My client is looking for 4-5 graduates to join there award winning training programme.
- Join a growing team of exceptional Consultants and assist in the identification of senior candidates
Utilise a mix of headhunting and database management to identify, qualify and place senior financial related candidates into to some of London's leading companies
Receive full training, career development and fast track progression into a 360-client managing recruitment role.
- No two days are the same and you will constantly be developing your Business Acumen and creating long lasting relationships across the Finance Industry.
- Degree Educated, BA or Sc with a 2.1 or Higher from a top university
- Hard Work ethic
- Innately curious looking to learn and enjoy a new challenge
- Money motivated attitude
- Competitive Nature - preferable played sport at a high level
- An engaging and polite 'people' person who enjoys building new relationships.
- A target driven person who does whatever it takes to succeed.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Graduate Fasttrack
We are responsible for sourcing outstanding graduate talent for UK top employers, ranging from dynamic start-ups through to F
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2003