You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
Communications, research and project management are all functions synonymous with the client we’re representing. They’re looking for a graduate to join their dynamic office as first line customer support in order to aid in their rapid growth!
With an ever growing client base, the organisation requires a friendly individual to take ownership in managing client relationships. The successful candidate will be in regular contact with professionals from a variety of industries and sectors. As such, they will be highly organised, ensuring that projects are executed in an efficient, timely and profitable manner and that clients understand the full range of services that the organisation provides.
A fantastic package awaits the successful candidate! A generous salary structure, lucrative incentive schemes and welcoming office atmosphere are a few select benefits offered by our client.
- Act as a day to day touch-point for customers that make up an ever growing client base
- Verse yourself in the services that our client offers in order to best meet customer needs
- Ensure that projects are being executed in an efficient and timely manner
- Engage with clients with a professionalism that reflects the company’s brand
- Take ownership of client relationships in a growing business to aid your career progression
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £25,000
- Meritocratic progression into Account and Senior Account Management positions
- A company mobile
- 25 days paid holiday per annum
- High earning potential with OTE of £40,000 in Y1 (successful graduates are earning six figure salaries by the end of year 2)
- International travel/Company holidays
- Private Health insurance/Pension
- Discounted health club membership
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995