You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 18,000.0 per year
Duration - 12 mths
Salary £18k plus £1800 London weighting.
Zebra Technologies is a global leader within the technology arena, providing unparalleled visibility to customers, allowing their businesses to become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Zebra’s solutions are used to improve business processes, increase productivity, improve quality, lower costs and strengthen security, giving customers the competitive edge they need to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more details and case studies, please visit our website.
We are looking for an exceptional team member to join our User Experience (UX) team in our London office. As a member of the UX Design team, your primary role is to refine and iterate Zebra’s interfaces to create the best user experience for Zebra’s end users. Your tasks will incorporate multiple elements of UX, developing your existing skillset and building a solid foundation that can be used and built upon throughout the rest of your career.
You will be frequently collaborating with other Zebra UX teams based in the New York and Chicago offices, requiring you to be able to communicate and work effectively as part of a wider team. We’re looking for someone with interests in (at least) some of the following areas: Virtual Reality (VR), graphic design, psychology, technology, web design and android development. Experience using the following tools is not compulsory, but is desired: Sketch, Invision and Adobe Suite.
Some duties include –
- Evaluating the effectiveness of existing application’s user experience
- Considering the Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) element of designs using online tools, such as screen readers, to aid the research
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, UI (user interface) specifications, communicating scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product
- Working with developers and visual designers to incorporate a visual or brand identity into finished products
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications
- University student in their penultimate year of their Undergraduate Degree
- Degree within a Technology vertical
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, good listening and presentation skills
- Must be able to effectively coordinate across various groups and functional teams.
- Self-starter who enjoys working in a team to accomplish goals
- Has interests in UX design, the surrounding areas and tools.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Zebra Technologies
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT
- Bourne End, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1969