- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 03 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Transforming the way their clients’ service and support employees and customers, this firm are in the business of improving digital experiences. Using real-time analytics, automation, remediation and a sophisticated feedback system, they remain unmatched in their marketplace.
Our client are a tightly knit, highly agile team focused on growing their international reach and driving towards an IPO. They’re looking to bring on board bi-lingual graduates that want to be part of a fast-moving business with the energy and culture of start-up backed by a 300 strong network worldwide.
As part of this graduate employment package you’ll receive:
- £27,000 basic salary
- Uncapped Y1 OTE!
- Bonuses, incentives and company holidays
- Pension contributions
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
They’re looking for graduates fluent to a minimum of business level in French to foster profitable new relationships in line with their new and ambitious international growth strategy.
In the role of Junior Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a broad understanding of the market (developments, opportunities and competitor services)
- Shadowing senior team members while out in the field to get hands-on training
- Identifying new prospects through networking and research and developing your own pipeline of potential business
- Managing CRM records and following up on inbound marketing requests promptly, to agreed service levels
- Booking appointments for senior executives, and building client relationships on their behalf
- Building up the business’ brand and establishing them in the marketplace
Starting with other Pareto graduates in a fantastic new office, you’ll be in the unique position of being able to truly make your mark on this role. Once you’ve taken full advantage of all the modular training, mentorship and on-the-job coaching on offer you’ll have been equipped with the tools necessary for a rewarding and highly dynamic career.
You’ll need to be a university graduate possessing:
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Fluent in French to a minimum of business level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Resilience and drive
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995