You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
If you’re a graduate with a keen interest in anything Digital then why not consider working for Conversant Media? We are technological leaders in the field of Personalised Marketing and we’ve invested over $1 billion USD and united five industry leading companies into one: Commission Junction, Dotomi, Greystripe, Mediaplex and ValueClick Media in order to truly lead the Age of Personalization.
We’ve done what marketers have dreamed of for years and that is introduced a single platform that offers all the data, technology, insights and personalisation it takes to make true 1:1 targeted communication to an individual consumer.
Due to our continuous growth, we now have a really exciting and interesting opportunity within our Campaign Operations Team for an ambitious graduate who is:
- Interest in digital marketing
- Knowledge Seeking
- Rational and logical thinkers
- Problem Solvers
- Can work to pace
- Skilled communicators
- Not easily phased
- Collaborative team players
- Good at managing time and priorities
- ALWAYS INNOVATING
ABOUT CAMPAIGN OPERATIONS
The Campaign Operations Team build impactful and integral campaigns for leading brands within Retail, Tech, Travel Leisure and Hospitality. This means YOU WILL play a key role in building advertising campaigns for these clients. Sitting between our Delivery and Account Management teams, this is the perfect starting point in this fast-moving industry.
WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU TO GET YOU UP TO SPEED
- 6 month extensive training programme
- Hands-on experience to develop a broad understanding of digital marketing from both a technical and commercial perspective.
- A clear career progression plan after training is complete
- Continuous learning and progression opportunities.
THE CREATIVE STUFF YOU’LL BE SUPPORTING IN THIS ROLE
- Build, configure and target mobile, display and video campaigns.
- Troubleshoot creative issues and proactively resolve campaign or platform bugs.
- Implement site tagging strategies.
- Become an expert in our platforms and processes. Contribute to keeping them as efficient and easy to use as possible.
- Collaborate across Sales, Account Management, Media Delivery and Engineering teams to produce high quality results.
- Stay abreast of developments in digital marketing.
- Ownership of your development. Actively seek out opportunities to learn and support those around you
WHY WORK FOR US!
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Daily Free fresh fruit and Friday morning bagel breakfast
- On site shower facilities with towels, hair dryers, and shower gel provided
- Health & Fitness reimbursement
- Season ticket loan
- 5% Pension Contribution
- Discounts at shops and restaurants in Putney (up to 20% savings)
- Several social events throughout the year
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Unlimited on-line Training and Development (including free business books)
- Great opportunity for reward and recognition via our Pass It On Programme
- Charity donation scheme and charity days
- Childcare Vouchers
- Competitive Company Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Share Option Purchase Scheme
This is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious, leading digital marketing business with a fantastic culture and great scope for career advancement, so if you like what you’ve read APPLY NOW!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.