- Durham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 05 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 19,665.0 per year
Salary: £19,665 p.a.
Sector: Finance – Payment Solutions
With roots tracing back over 300 years and with offices across 60 countries, Barclaycard retain historical precedent and a global presence that sets them apart from other graduate employers. Facilitating card transactions, Barclaycard enjoy a massive 93,000 business and retailer relationships. They’re looking for ambitious graduates to help keep delivering on their reputation for excellence.
The role of Graduate Payment Specialist is an unrivalled opportunity to launch a career with a prestigious, global blue-chip organisation.
Benefits/What you get:
- £19,665 basic salary
- Excellent exposure with a major name in a lucrative, exciting industry
- Great scope for progression
- A friendly, fast paced working culture with regular socials
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
The Role: Graduate Payment Specialist
The Graduate Payment Specialist will possess a positive outlook, a friendly presentable manner and superb attention to detail. Barclaycard delivers upon the promise of a successful graduate career – all you need to do is grasp it!
- Supporting the Customer Strategy across Payment Solutions
- Assisting in progressing customer applications and enquiries
- Handling incoming inquiries as well as performing new client outreach to Small and Medium Business Customers
- Providing the highest levels of customer service – handling any issues to agreed levels of service
- Accepting full accountability for governance and compliance
- Participating in additional activities to support the management team, e.g. analysis, brainstorms, focus groups, etc.
- Administrative support tasks for on boarding of potential Small Business customers
- Educated to degree level
- Great interpersonal/communication skills
- Engaging and energetic with a positive outlook
- Flexible working approach
- Professionally presented
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Durham, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995