You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Just graduated from university and looking for the start of your career?
Or fed up of living a champagne lifestyle on lemonade wages?
Then become a recruiter at Harnham and start living on champagne wages!
Harnham are looking for money motivated individuals to join us who want to be in control of their earning potential. We specialise in data & analytics, which is a booming industry and now is an exciting time to join us as we have plans to grow!
Harnham is a fast growing and forward-thinking recruitment agency. Starting in 2006 with the 3 co-founders and has now grown to a globally leading recruitment agency with offices in New York, San Francisco and London. Being very specialised in data & analytics, we give you the training to become a specialist recruiter within the field, giving you an edge over other recruiters in the industry. We are a lively, confident and high performing bunch so you’ll need to be ambitious to keep up with us.
What we are offering:
- Two year training programme – fast track from trainee to management
- A great commission structure – no thresholds, earn as much as you want!
- Social and friendly culture: regular events and activities, weekly drinks after work, beers at 4pm on Fridays, early finishes twice a week, football team, celebrations for closing deals
- Great incentive and benefits including: free breakfast and fruit, gym membership, all expenses paid holidays, lunch clubs, bonuses, winner’s prizes such as Rolex’s, tickets to football matches and music events!
What does the role of a recruitment consultant involve at Harnham?
- Business development – generating new clients
- Account management for new and existing clients
- Sourcing candidates
- Screening and meeting candidates to prepare them for interviews
- Meeting clients and negotiating fees
- Influencing candidates and client’s decisions
- Handling rejection and feedback
- Working towards KPIs and targets
The ideal candidate:
- Money motivated
- Driven and determined
- Enjoys a challenge
- Doesn’t take no as an answer
- Comfortable on the phone
- Degree educated 2:1 or above
- Or at least 6 months sales experience
How to apply – please submit your profile via the APPLY NOW button to send your application to Emma Way @ Harnham
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Data and Analytics recruitment is our core business and we’re proud to say, our customers believe we’re good at it. In our most recent customer satisfaction survey, 95% of respondents said that they would recommend Harnham.
Harnham has actively chosen to focus on Data and Analytics, we’ve immersed ourselves in this market and are
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2006