You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Cambridge, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
We guarantee our products will have touched your life many times without you even noticing. From eggs to soft drinks cans to the cable in your walls and the medicines in your bathroom cabinet, you will find evidence of our success on products throughout your home.
Domino Printing Sciences plc, an autonomous division of Brother Industries Ltd, comprises of a group of businesses and brands, each with unique capabilities, targeted at industries utilising coding and printing. Our clever technology enables companies to print product identification and other variable data - such as use-by-dates and tracking codes – on their products no matter what the surface, how fast they’re produced, or where in the world they’re made.
We offer a wide range of printing technologies including Continuous Ink Jet, Laser Coding, Piezo Drop on Demand, Print and Apply, Thermal Ink Jet, Thermal Transfer Overprinting and Digital Printing. Our investment into R&D means that we’re continually improving our existing product range as well as developing new innovative products. Covering diverse sectors from food and beverage, pharmaceutical and healthcare, to industrial and construction, our aim is to provide our customers with solutions tailored to the needs of their business.play-rounded-fill play-rounded-outline play-sharp-fill play-sharp-outline pause-sharp-outline pause-sharp-fill pause-rounded-outline pause-rounded-fill 00:00 03:36 03:36 CCClosed CaptionsNo subtitles Life at Domino Printing Sciences
Team Spirit, Commitment and a Positive Attitude are central to our success. We aim to provide a supportive environment where you can develop your career.
About the role
This job is a lab based position for the design and formulation of new inkjet inks. The incumbent will be expected to work with colleagues in technical and operational functions to develop formulations and product designs according to specifications that meet customer and business needs.
- Plan and carry out formulation, testing and other experimental work to high scientific standards.
- Ensure a high level of scientific rigour is used in the analysis of data including peer review where appropriate.
- Contribute to the group technical knowledge base for inks and materials and develop areas of personal expertise.
- Work with colleagues to deliver project plans to agreed specifications.
- Contribute to the Marking Materials quality and process improvement plan.
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with Group health, safety, and environmental policies.
You will have:
- Analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Concern for standards.
- Enthusiasm for hands-on lab work.
- Results orientation.
- Efficiency orientation.
- Team working.
- Good quality degree in Chemistry or a related Science.
- Good level of written and oral English.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Domino Printing Sciences
- Advertising, Marketing & PR
- Cambridge, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1978
Trafalgar Way, Bar Hill, Cambridge CB23 8TU, UK