You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Shrewsbury, UK
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Branch Manager (6 Month FTC, Maternity Cover) - Ceramic Tile Distributors (CTD)
Competitive Salary – Based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire
CTD are a part of Saint-Gobain - Winners of ‘TOP EMPLOYER UK AND GLOBAL 2016, 2017 and 2018’
In this exciting Branch Manager role you will empower and energise your team to provide every CTD customer with an exceptional service. You will research the local market to develop sales growth plans to meet and exceed sales and profit targets whilst identifying new business development opportunities. You will also be responsible for ensuring customer orders are optimised to achieve the highest level of return on sales vs costs.
So if you...
- Have a strong background in management and empowering your colleagues.
- Can demonstrate achieving over and above targeted KPI’s.
- Have a strong commercial and financial awareness.
- Are resilient by nature .
- Have had experience in construction / building materials industry.
- Have a full UK Driving License.
We may just be the right fit for each other... First and foremost, we always want to recruit talented people that align well with our values and way of working; we innovate, we collaborate, we’re agile, we act with entrepreneurial spirit, and we’re supportive of and close to our customers. Does this sound like you?
We offer some fantastic benefits including:
- A company car, mobile phone and laptop.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Working for a company who have won "TOP GLOBAL EMPLOYER 2017 & 2018".
- Flexible Holiday buy-sell scheme (allowing up to 3 days holiday to be bought or sold).
- As an employee you are automatically covered by the Saint-Gobain Life Assurance Scheme.
- Staff discounts on high street and leisure activities and various other benefits.
If you’re up for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Saint-Gobain encourage and welcome diverse applications AND ARE COMMITTED TO SUCCESS THROUGH OUR DIVERSE COLLEAGUE COMMUNITY. We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of ethnicity, colour, race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, neurodiversity, taste in music, fashion sense or any other characteristic that makes you unique. If you have a disability or special need that requires support or adjustments to working or interview arrangements, please let us know.
On occasion we need to close advertisements earlier than expected, we therefore strongly encourage you to make your application promptly to avoid disappointment.
AGENCY? Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so. Saint-Gobain accepts no responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.