You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant. Work for an incredible London based recruitment agency specialising exclusively in recruiting senior professionals across digital, creative and design. With an aim to be market disruptors, you would be a graduate recruitment consultant working for a London firm using innovative technology to change the shape of recruitment. A truly transparent cycle means that client and candidate communication is facilitated not controlled. You would need to be forward thinking, pro-active and determined to succeed in this new environment, which could see you become part of an ambitious 5 year plan to triple their headcount in London.
Requirements for this graduate recruitment role:
- Must reflect the company values: Passion, Creativity, Straight talking
- Switched on and energetic, able to perform well within a fast-paced environment
- Graduate degree 2.1 or above from well-respected university
- Good grasp on the latest technology and/ or eager to learn more
- A good communicator, English fluent or mother tongue
- Have shown ‘that bit extra’; worked alongside degree, sport success, high level hobby
- Can take responsibility for failings and successes
- Positivity = a must!
From day 1 you can take advantage of several benefits:
- Training: you will be fully supported from day one, given a 3-6 month orientation to gain insight into the whole business, then allocated a desk based on your strengths and preferences
- You will be joining a business that is entrenched into the industry itself; running fantastic events like ‘Women in Digital’ for both your clients and candidates
- An uncapped commission scheme
- Quarterly staff holiday incentives (the team have recently been to Prague, Berlin, Dublin)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Regular competitions to win sports tickets, event tickets and other prizes
- Quarterly Staff Parties as well as Summer and Christmas parties
- Dress down days in a fun work hard, play hard environment
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting graduate recruitment career in the digital market within Central London.
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- Up to £20,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
- £10.20 per hour £382.50 per week
Handcrafted solutions...first class results.
Our world class search technology and tools enables them to find the most relevant job. Your job!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High St, London SE1 1NL, United Kingdom