- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
When you walk into a department store and are greeted by the very beautiful and inviting beauty counters you’re seeing the work of the Retail Design teams. The L'Oréal intern in this department has a ‘roll up your selves’ attitude and is ready to get stuck in!
When we have a brand new store opening or a retailer is having a beauty hall re-fit it’ll be your job to assist the Retail Design Managers in delivering a counter that is making the best use of the space, conveying an exciting and interactive customer journey whilst being in line with the International Brand Guidelines.
You will assess the varying customer journey across our brands as well as our competitors and up the game. It’s a busy and fast-paced role, but seeing your designs, planning and organisation come to life is super rewarding.
Day-to-day you may be...
• Supporting the Retail Design team with preparing and planning for new counter installations
• Partnering with different business functions to organise a successful counter launch
• Taking on your own projects and building up an in-depth expertise of Retail Design
• Launch brand installation guidelines whilst further coordinating printing and distribution to stores
• Work closely with the visual merchandising team to ensure a
With 34 world-famous brands selling in 140 countries, it’s easy to see why L’Oréal are the world’s No. 1 cosmetics group. Even our brands are household names in their own right. From Ralph Lauren to Diesel; Maybelline to Urban Decay, if there’s a name you love in cosmetics, there’s a good chance it’s ours. That’s because we have the best tale
- Chemicals & pharmaceuticals, Retail
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1909