You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
A global provider of data analytics and business intelligence to a wide range of consumer, technology and healthcare firms across the globe. They were selected by London Stock Exchange as one of the top 1000 companies to inspire Britain.
Business Development Executive is the graduate level sales role in this expanding global data intelligence business. Due to continued success they are looking for a motivated and ambitious graduate to join ASAP.
- Competitive salary and uncapped commission.
- Clearly mapped path into Account Management and Sales Management
- Opportunity to travel - Europe, Middle East and US
- Quarterly awards, monthly dinners and recognition incentives
- All expenses paid holiday for top performers each year
- Full product, industry and sales training
You will be finding opportunities to present the business intelligence platforms to C-level executives in companies across the globe. The role will be fast-paced and varied involving:
- Research to understand the relevant issues for your market and communicate those issues effectively to senior level executives
- Presenting and networking their solution to C-level executives in person and over the telephone
- Develop and grow a strong comprehension of the sales skills required in this role, including an understanding of the value proposition and value based selling
- Negotiate deals up to $1m
- Continuously train and develop your sales and negotiation skills both over the phone and face to face
- Sales experience is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent consultative sales skills with the ability to articulate a business solution to C-level executives
- Can stay focused on rigorously bringing in new partners while nurturing existing client relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A diligent and persevering work ethic
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The world’s leading employers and fast growing SMEs trust us to hire world-class student and graduate talent. Our team of super-recruiters connect you with a carefully curated talent pool of exceptional University students, fresh graduates and graduates with up to 5 years professional experience for permanent, internship or contract roles....
- Recruitment & HR
- Brighton, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997