- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
Graduate Technology Consultant - 14 weeks training - London - £23k - £26k + employee perks
Sparta Global is looking for graduates who want to launch their careers in tech as full stack engineers with the ability to write and test the code of websites and apps for leading businesses. Starting at our 14-week coding bootcamp, we'll teach you how to combine a developer's skill-set with the analytical mind-set of an IT Consultant. From writing great code and working through a project lifecycle, to working in Agile teams and seeing the bigger business picture, your training will be followed by the opportunity to fast track your career.
What are we looking for?
- Educated to degree level in any subject
- Passionate, curious and excited by new technology and the tech industry and want to develop your tech skills
- You love learning and often end up teaching yourself about interesting subjects
- You have strong communication skills
* Most of our consultants join Sparta with basic coding skills. Lack of prior experience won't be a problem; we can teach you everything you'll need.
The benefits you'll receive:
- A competitive salary which grows as you do.
- Fast track career growth with the opportunity to work and