You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Camberley, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 75.0 per day
- Graduate TA
- £65 to £75 daily rate
- Special Educational Needs
- Further Education/College
- Immediate start
A leading college in Surrey are currently looking for a Graduate TA with experience, or a keen interest, in SEN and SEN provisions. The college is on beautiful open grounds and offers its students a range of courses, subjects and therapies. In addition to their wonderful academic work, they have won numerous awards for their creative endeavours.
The college are looking for a Graduate who:
- Has experience of working in the education sector
- Can travel to Surrey easily
- Is hard working
- Can work independently and in a team
- Has a strong understanding of SEN
- Has a positive attitude
- Is helpful and can take initiative
There are multiple Graduate TA positions available in this college, increasing your chances of being successful. This college will provide you with a great start in your career. This role is especially good for gaining experience before going on to teacher training, or your master's degree.
A successful candidate would be working with students who may have:
- Autism, including Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder (ADHD/ADD)
- Specific learning difficulties such as Dyslexia
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Communication difficulties
- Medical needs such as Epilepsy and Cerebral Palsy
- Mobility difficulties
If you are interested in working in SEN in Surrey, we'd love to receive your application as soon possible. If you would like to know more, contact Andrew @ Academics on 02030314862.
Education and Training Education and Training Education and Training
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Academics Ltd
Academics is a UK and International market leading teacher recruitment consultancy, specialising in long-term contract, short-term supply and permanent placements for qualified teaching staff, middle and senior leadership professionals and non-teaching support staff.
Our experienced teams of consultants in offices throughout the UK and
- Recruitment & HR
- in Camberley, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2002