You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 12,000.0 per year
We have an amazing opportunity for a resilient individual to join the buzzing Recruitment team at Daytime Healthcare. You will be working with the team to achieve the Company’s business objectives through successfully building relationships with clients and candidates.
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About Daytime Healthcare
Daytime Healthcare is a Dynamic Healthcare Recruitment Business with an emphasis on providing highly skilled Healthcare professionals into Public and Private sector Healthcare organisations.
Their Team is made up of highly experienced individuals from within the Healthcare recruitment industry who thrive on service delivery and this aids in achieving their vision of being a leading supplier of Healthcare Staff.
Training and apprenticeship delivered
1. Training on the 18 months, Business Administration advanced level Standard.
2. Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
Full-time opportunity may be available if the candidate excels in the role. After completing your Business Administration apprenticeship you will be awarded: A level 3 Business Administration qualification equivalent to 2 A-levels.
After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management. Most of the above can be completed in a higher-level qualification.
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good attention to detail.
1. Minimum grade C-A* (or 4-9) in five GCSE, including Maths and English (or Functional Skills level 2 in both).
2. A good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages.
3. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
Soft skills required
- Candidate will also need to be proactive and driven to achieve objectives.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our apprentices on their journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK