You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Staines, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 31 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
The Junior Project Manager will support Senior Project Managers on complex cloud and automation projects. The role will focus on taking responsibility for many of the Project management administrative responsibilities, as well as actively supporting delivery at all stages of a project.
- Supporting Senior Project Managers in the day to day delivery of complex Cloud and Automation projects across Benelux/Netherlands, UK&I and Nordics (UK based)
- Manage the creation, update and distribution of project collateral such as project plans, RAID logs, Communication plans, Timesheets & project schedules, Project Briefs and reports for large and complex projects
- Take direct responsibility for small project engagements ensuring project objectives and deliverables are fully agreed, then manage the schedule with the client from initiation to delivery closure
- Work with the internal sales team on the transition of small projects from the sales process through to delivery
- Quickly develop robust trust based relationship with clients to ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction is achieved during their engagement with the PSO
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of the PSO organization by identifying issues and weaknesses and working with the Delivery Managers to implement improvement plans.
- Additional Job Description
- The Junior PM role is a rewarding but demanding role, candidates need to be fast learners and confident to work under their initiative, key attributes are;
- Team player – must be able to work as an effective member of a team and have first class communication skills (both written and verbally) and the confidence to deal with stakeholders of all levels
- Resilient self starter - the PSO is a fast paced dept and requires a level of self confidence and resilience, must have a desire to 'get stuck in' and really make a difference
- Motivated and organised - the role has a lot of autonomy, to be successful the Junior PM must be highly organised and able to prioritise their workload and happy to multi-task
- Good problem solver – someone who can think outside of the box and identify solutions others may fail to consider
- Industry knowledge – a basic understanding of the technology industry and how IT projects are managed and delivered.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Technology & IT
- Staines, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1998
Staines, United Kingdom