You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 25,000.0 per year
Our client, a pioneer in the furniture and interior design industry is looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious sales development executive to join their team during an exciting period of growth. This position offers a unique opportunity for those who are interested in starting or progressing a career in sales development at a world renowned brand. As a sales development executive, you will research and identify new business opportunities and conduct consultations with interior designers, architects and the design community across the UK. This involves doing a high volume of outbound calls to educate prospects about the benefits of a company trade account, assisting them with creating an account, and teaching them how to use the platform.
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about developing their professional career in sales, are tech savvy, love to interact with others and are comfortable dealing with clients and prospects on the phone.
Responsibilities will include
● Contacting leads via phone to explain the advantages of a company trade account, help them to create an account, and teach them how to use the platform
● Identifying and prioritising leads for new business from a variety of sources, including trade events and industry research
● Qualifying all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria
● Conducting research into relevant businesses that we should engage with, using LinkedIn, Google and online directories
● Reporting on activities to provide insight into performance
● Providing user feedback to the marketing, product and account management teams
● Organising your calendar between admin tasks such as lead research and calling at key times when prospective customers will be available
● With previous telephone sales experience, you are comfortable cold calling and selling over the phone, quickly generating rapport and being able to handle common objections to close new accounts.
● Experience interacting with customers/sale prospects
● A passion for sales; you love driving new business and get a buzz from building new relationships
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Outstanding interpersonal skills and resilience - you enjoy talking with people in person and over the phone
● An ownership mentality with an ability to work independently as needed; you love getting stuff done
● Positive, can-do attitude
● Meticulous attention to detail
● A passion for design, architecture and furniture
What is on offer
● The opportunity to join a world class team and play a key role in a fast-growing startup that is revolutionising the interior design industry
● A working environment that offers an exceptional opportunity and freedom to develop your skills and knowledge
● Designer furnished, spacious loft office in Shoreditch
● Bi-weekly free team lunch
● Competitive salary
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.