- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
My client is the leading language provider worldwide and one of the pioneers in the language travel industry, generating sales of around EUR 15 million per annum. Operating a network of schools in English speaking countries worldwide they promote understanding and bridging social, cultural and social barriers. After recently acquiring funding to expand and restructure they are looking for a motivated Accountancy intern to aid in financial restructuring post-acquisition.
You will be working closely with the CFO as well as the young and dynamic leadership team based in central London. The role involves daily accounting activities alongside partner management and closing / audit preparation. On a day-to-day the role will entail;
- Accounts Receivable Management (dunning/collection, execution, etc).
- Partner invoicing.
- General Ledger (bookings, reconciliations, VAT returns, etc).
- Advising internal & external clients.
- Directly supporting the turnaround CFO.
The right candidate will have;
- Bachelor's /Master's degree/vocational training in accounting, finance or similar with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership (formal accountancy qualifications are not required).