You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
My client is the leading language provider worldwide and one of the pioneers in the language travel industry, generating sales of around EUR 15 million per annum. Operating a network of schools in English speaking countries worldwide they promote understanding and bridging social, cultural and social barriers. After recently acquiring funding to expand and restructure they are looking for a motivated Accountancy intern to aid in financial restructuring post-acquisition.
You will be working closely with the CFO as well as the young and dynamic leadership team based in central London. The role involves daily accounting activities alongside partner management and closing / audit preparation. On a day-to-day the role will entail;
- Accounts Receivable Management (dunning/collection, execution, etc).
- Partner invoicing.
- General Ledger (bookings, reconciliations, VAT returns, etc).
- Advising internal & external clients.
- Directly supporting the turnaround CFO.
The right candidate will have;
- Bachelor's /Master's degree/vocational training in accounting, finance or similar with strong academic credentials and noteworthy extracurricular leadership (formal accountancy qualifications are not required).
- Evidenced success in a professional and/or extracurricular field.
- Fluency in English is essential, with additional languages being a bonus but not required.
- Can-do attitude: Passion for making a tangible impact within a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for e-commerce/finance
To reward the drive and ambition required for success within the industry our client is offering a competitive salary of £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Wiser Graduates
Some of the UK’s most recognisable brands trust us to build their graduate schemes and identify future leaders.
Whether you’re looking to innovate at a young start-up or enter the corporate world, our team are happy to chat, give advice
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2013