You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Job Location City of London, London, City of, United Kingdom
What is the opportunity?Manage an assigned portfolio of Corporate Single Names on behalf of Global Credit. Manage the full range of credit, trading and transactional products for the assigned portfolio. Identify and escalate deteriorating situations in ongoing monitoring of the portfolio. Contribute to the team and add value to the credit process.
What will you do?
- Manage the full range of credit, trading and transactional products for your assigned portfolio.
- Ensure compliance with terms and conditions of loan and other agreements, completion of annual reviews, facility renewals, monthly/quarterly monitoring and borrowing base assessments for all borrowers as required and managing credit and transactional excesses all on a timely basis.
- Taking a view on credit, identify deteriorating credit early and assess borrower risk. Escalate when required, recommend a course of action (after discussing with your Team Leader), to LPM, Corporate Banking, Group Risk Management, GTCM and other partners as appropriate.
- Using judgment, in concert with your Delegated Authorities to manage daily excesses, over limit payments and ongoing relationships within RBC providing, fair specific and balanced advice and mitigating risk as appropriate.
- Keeping up with policy changes/updates and delivering on regulatory and audit requirements.
- Establishing new and revised facilities, ensuring that submissions are appropriate and properly structured and that risks and mitigants are identified. Obtaining relevant business concurrence as required.
- Work closely in assigned industry/teams to maintain collaborative relationships with our partners, including Corporate Banking, Portfolio Management, Global Trading and Client Management (GTCM) and with other areas of the bank, notably Group Risk Management, , Assist Team Leader, when called upon, in other projects within CTM.
- Ensure data integrity within CCMS.
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Academic background with a master’s level accreditation: usually an MBA, CSC, CFA, CA or other professional designation.
- Strong financial risk analysis and/or accounting skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communications abilities.
- Familiarity with the RBC Capital Markets credit process and loan agreements.
- Ability to work in an interactive team environment.
- Strong general PC skills and demonstrated capability to learn key internal systems (CCMS, TMS, CID, DMS).
- Ability to prioritize work and manage competing demands from various groups with which CTM interacts.
- Ability to strike a balance in putting “Client First” vs. ensuring that internal standards are maintained and deliverables are provided.
What’s in it for you?We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
About RBCRoyal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity EmploymentRBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
JOB SUMMARYCity: City of LondonAddress: Thames CourtWork Hours/Week: 35Work Environment: OfficeEmployment Type: PermanentCareer Level: Experienced Hire/ProfessionalPay Type: SalariedPosition Level: CM - Professional Required Travel(%): 0-25Exempt/Non-Exempt: N/APeople Manager: NoApplication Deadline: 11/23/2018Req ID: 176176 Flexible Working Options Considered
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
RBC Investor & Treasury Services (RBC I&TS) is a specialist provider of asset services, custody, payments and treasury services for financial and other institutional investors worldwide, with over 4,000 employees in 17 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We deliver services which safeguard client as
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2006
2 Swan Ln, London, UK