You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
We are a tech-media and events company specializing in enterprise innovation. We bring our exceptional cross-industry knowledge to the business community through a combination of digital media and live summits, providing organisations with cutting-edge insights to drive growth in the constantly changing business environment. Our events attract speakers and delegates from companies such as Apple, 20th Century Fox, Facebook, Coca-Cola and Nike.
Are you a young, hungry, graduate looking to embark on a career in sales? This is an opportunity for a motivated candidate with strong communication skills to join a booming, multi-national company, and work their way from the ground up while receiving world-class training and development. You'll get real exposure into the world of business and sales, pitching to c-level executives from some of the world's largest organisations while learning the tricks of the trade as you progress through the ranks.
There is genuine progression in the role, with the opportunity to sell high-end sponsorship packages and more. But for starters here's what you can get your teeth into as a Global Delegate Sales Executive:
- Selling conference passes ($1000 + per person) for our invitation-only events to senior level execs over the phone and via email
- Up-selling of additional delegate passes and workshops
- Cross-selling across Innovation Enterprise's portfolio of events
- Opportunity to attend the events which are predominantly in the USA
- Building new relationships and strengthening existing ones
What we're looking for:
- A dynamic exciting salesperson to hit the ground running
- An intelligent persuasive and confident communicator
- Up to the challenge of dealing with decision makers within FTSE 500 companies
- Bags of enthusiasm initiative and ideas to share
- Self-motivated with lots of drive ambition and determination
- Excellent organisation skills ability to remain calm under pressure
- A team player
What we offer:
Salary: Basic salary £20,000 + commission paid on every sale and great bonus incentives
(conservative first year OTE £35,000)
- All the hardware and gadgets you need to be productive
- An awesome working environment in the heart of Silicon roundabout London
- A vibrant and international team
- Great company events
- Free fruit
- Complimentary massages - "Massage Thursdays"
- Beer Pong Fridays
- Annual Christmas party trips abroad
- And much more...
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Wiser Graduates
Some of the UK’s most recognisable brands trust us to build their graduate schemes and identify future leaders.
Whether you’re looking to innovate at a young start-up or enter the corporate world, our team are happy to chat, give advice
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2013