- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
About FTI Consulting:
FTI Consulting, Inc. is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping organisations manage change, mitigate risk and resolve disputes: financial, legal, operational, political & regulatory, reputational and transactional. With more than 4,600 employees located in 28 countries, FTI Consulting professionals work closely with clients to anticipate, illuminate and overcome complex business challenges and make the most of opportunities. The Company generated $1.81 billion in revenues during fiscal year 2017.
Our Technology practice helps clients manage the risk and cost of e-discovery. From forensic data collection to fully managed document review services we collaborate with our clients to deliver strategic solutions tailored to their unique legal requirements. With keen focus on the productivity and defensibility of document review, clients rely on our comprehensive portfolio of software and services expertise and address matters ranging from internal investigations to large-scale litigation with global e-discovery requirements.
About the Role:
This Consultant position is a part of FTI Consulting’s E-discovery Consulting team through which, following a partnership with Relativity, we are now also able to provide clients with the combination of Relativity and FTI Technology’s award-winning consulting and services.
As part of the London based team, the Consultant will be cross trained in various e-discovery skills and will assist on all phases of e-discovery projects.
The primary responsibility of this position is to be part of a cross-functional team that manages all areas related to the collection, migration, processing, analysis, conversion, quality assurance, tracking, and management of client data. In particular:
- Liaise with clients and project managers regarding client requests and manage expectations.
- Plan and execute electronic evidence collection exercises, on-site at client premises around the UK and abroad.
- Utilise industry standard and bespoke software to access, extract and cull data from electronic evidence sources.
- Assume responsibility for day-to-day data processing, conversion, analysis, quality control, import, and other specialised tasks including interaction with other consultants, supervisors, and client personnel.
- Co-ordinate closely with colleagues within and across teams to manage the delivery of client requirements.
Education and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), ideally in a technology, computer science or engineering discipline.
- Experience working in an e-Discovery or technology related role desirable.
- Knowledge of and experiencing in configuring and operating either Ringtail or Relativity as a document review management application desirable.
- Use of Concordance, Summation or Introspect (desirable).
- Familiarity with personal computer and server hardware, operating systems and software.
- Electronic discovery experience or experience managing document review teams.
- Experience supporting document review software applications.
- Familiarity with email server software (Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes).
- Knowledge and execution of data manipulation tasks, data conversion and data analysis activities in a SQL environment.
- Litigation support experience desirable.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm that provides strategic advice to clients worldwide. The varied expertise of our employees makes our company a thought leader across a wide range of industries, providing us with the ability to offer expert advice and support to our clients in any situation. FTI has acted on behalf of companie
- Consulting & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services
- in London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1982
Your personalised job suggestions
Graduate at FTI Consulting