- Manchester, UK
- Apply by 05 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
My client is a high growth venture and energy industry innovator which has established itself as the UK’s leading residential smart battery storage company. My Client invents, manufactures and distributes smart energy technology including the smart battery range and a grid share offering – a battery asset management software platform that enables consumers, social landlords and utilities to use energy in an intelligent and useful way.
Their battery has already been installed in a thousand sites throughout the UK, in private customer, social housing and small business environments. The systems have been involved in numerous projects for Government, British Gas, Scottish Power, Goof Energy and many others.
The business is looking for a hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join their growing sales team. You will be receiving inbound sales leads and converting them into sales, so this requires smart, driven and enthusiastic people to help propel the growth of the company.
• To engage with high volumes of potential customers interested int the products (They are warm enquires, you won’t be cold calling)
• You’ll build rapport, provide technical advice and guide customers to their ideal solution
• Work within your team and to your own initiative to drive sales
• Degree Educated
• Top notch communication skills
• Demonstrable commercial experience
• Interest in and basic knowledge of renewables
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• Commercial acumen and ambition
• People person with a great sense of humour
Training and Development:
You will join a sales training scheme, where you can simultaneously grow your sales skills and your commission. Initially you will be trained in sales, technical and industry knowledge followed by regular coaching sessions.
Base Salary:£20,000 (rising to £23,000 after probation) + Commission
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Instant Impact
Instant Impact is a London-based recruitment company, helping talented students, graduates and experienced professionals find their dream jobs in entrepreneurial businesses.
We work with companies at every stage of the business journey, from early-stage start-ups to global powerhouses. Our team specialises in the following sectors:
- Recruitment & HR
- in Manchester, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2011