You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.
Here at Vodafone, we do amazing things to empower everybody to be confidently connected. We provide the largest span of 4G out there - we even put it on the moon! We help with the everyday from making farmers lives easier with mobile money payments or streaming music into a car through the internet of things. As you can imagine, this means that we have a pretty vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people, that makes us a great place to work.
Did you know, we have been recognised in The Sunday Times Top 25 Best Big Companies to work for and The Times Top 50 Employers for Women in 2018? We’ve also been recognised by the Financial Times as having Ethnic Minority role models in 2018.
To apply, you must have recently graduated (within one year) and have a good academic performance. Proficiency in English is a must.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Ready to find out about our programmes? Read on.
We are looking for people that love people.
At Vodafone, we don't just produce innovative products, we develop amazing people too. We're a brand that loves change - if it's not happening naturally then we're creating it ourselves. It's in our DNA to excel, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate. That's the lifeblood that runs throughout Vodafone. We are driven to invest in people. We are committed to helping our people perform at their best and achieve their full potential.
Our HR functions enable the organisation to maximise the contribution of people to the delivery of our goals.
Areas you could find yourself working in include Learning and Development, Talent Management, Diversity and Equality, Organisational Development, Change Management, Resourcing, Business Partnering or Employee Relations.
What’s in it for you
- Investment in your personal development with forward thinking digital learning
- Working for an industry leading company that spans across different countries around the world
- Having business exposure and accountability from day one
- Being part of a global community of graduates
What to expect
- Typically, 2 x 6-month rotations and 1 x one-year placement across the areas mentioned above
- Cutting-edge training on-the-job and in the virtual classroom
- World-class mentors from global thought-leaders
- Constant feedback and opportunities to push your boundaries
- Flexible working and fast paced environment
What we’re looking for
- Demonstrate creativity, resilience and adaptability
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and hunger for development
- A passion for working with people and an understanding of how getting this right relates to business success
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and reports
- Curiosity and passion for technology, how things work and the future of digital
- Strong academic performance
- Recently graduated (bachelor’s or master’s) within one year
- Proficient in English
If you think this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Start date: September 2019
Duration of Programme: 2 years – rotational placement programme with three placements
Location: Various UK locations. All roles are based in the UK for the entire duration of the programme. Rotations will be within both our Newbury and London offices. You must have the right to work in the UK
Requirement: 2.1 (or equivalent) degree (achieved or predicted). Preference for human resources related degrees disciplines or modules
As part of your application, you will be required to answer additional pre-screening questions to fully complete your application, so please look out for the follow up email.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Newbury, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1982