You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Excellent opportunity for an individual with strong experience of Sales/Business Development within Corporate Trust and/or Loan Agency, to join a leading international Bank. The successful candidate will act as a senior relationship contact for Corporate Trust Loan Agency (CTLA) & the Bank. This role will entail driving CTLA business development activities within Europe through selling of CTLA products and services to both internal and external business introducers. This is a revenue generating role and as such will have client coverage responsibilities and revenue target allocated.
- Drive CTLA business development activities within Europe through selling CTLA products and services to both internal and external business introducers.
- Contribute towards wider business growth strategy and thereafter develop the sales strategy plan and execution of the same.
- Work with other areas of the Bank/Group, with a view to maximising collaboration and cross sell opportunities.
- Act as a leader & ambassador for CTLA & the Bank (both internally and externally). Including speaking appointments / presentations in public forums, such as industry conferences etc.
- Ensure that new business proposals are in line with internal policies.
- Present new deals to the Regional and where required, Global, Business Acceptance Committees.
- Develop and maintain detailed development plans for key client.
- Execute strategy in line with the client coverage model, including client planning and calling.
- Responsible for completing new business revenue targets.
- Strong collaboration with internal business introducer.
- Grow revenue from Group client base.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external sales channels to increase new business and promote CTLA’s services.
- Maintain and develop cross region relationships with other CTLA regions.
- Build and maintain internal and external business contacts to ensure a greater awareness of CTLA products and services in the region.
- Ability to set/develop strategy, identify new market and product opportunities.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Corporate trust & loan agency or related experience.
- Business development experience, with a proven track record in driving business growth in the corporate trust & loan agency (or related) business sector.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we are not always able to provide individual feedback on each application/CV that we receive. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying for the above mentioned role, please consider your application for this role as unsuccessful.
We may keep your details/CV, in order that we can contact you regarding other potential roles. Should you prefer that we do not keep a copy of your details, please do contact us to let us know.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.