You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 150.0 per week
* Manage operational finance requirements of the company, covering AP, AR, credit control, Cashbook, Employee Expenses and Credit cards, GL. Work with the outsourced finance provider to submit information, resolve queries and ensure deliverables are managed and actioned.
* Assist with the in-housing of the finance system Sage X3.
* Review payment schedules. Monitor cash balances and payment runs ensuring sufficient cash is available in the various currency bank accounts.
* Assist in month end management reporting, reviewing and raising journals.
* Assist and support in year end, audit preparation and reconciliations.
* Support Finance team in delivering specific projects required by the company.
* Part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
* Degree level educated, preferable in Finance or Accounting
* 2+ years general accounting experience across more than one company and used 2+ accounting systems
* Knowledge of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Cashbook and VAT
* Ability to work with minimum supervision, this is a start-up environment structurally / operationally and requires the ability to see and resolve a problem.
* Requires a high degree of professionalism, sound judement and discretion in contacts with management and outside organisations.
* Strong, demonstrated interpersonal, communications, and prioritisation, time management skills.
* Common sense approach to the requirements of the department.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About KennedyPearce Consulting
KennedyPearce Consulting is a leading recruitment business focusing on high calibre hires across the following areas: Accounting & Finance, Tax Practice, HR & Executive Support, Operations & Middle Office and Compliance & Cyber Security.
The values that define KennedyPearce Consulting are:
• Exceeding Expecta
- Consulting & Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2006