Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 31 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Cudoni is offering a Student Work Placement opportunity to a student who is keen to broaden their experience in luxury fashion operations and administration. Our brand is currently rapidly growing, and we are keen to share our expertise and story with a student looking to gain hands-on experience as they look to progress their career.
Who are we?
Cudoni is the most convenient way for busy people to sell their unwanted luxury goods.
Our premium offering is tailored to suit those who are time-poor, and our clients expect only the best user experience around.Why join us?
- This is an excellent opportunity to learn in a hands-on work placement with a funded start-up which is rapidly growing.
- We have an award-winning founder and team, and our investors have built some of the biggest brands on the planet.
- We have featured in numerous publications and on television – you can expect great exposure whilst you’re with us.
- We have been through three incubator and accelerator programs; the last of which is recognised as being one of Europe’s top three.
- Most importantly, we’re an exciting place to work. We like to mix-in drinks and laughs with hard-work and results. There is never a dull moment in our office!
What you will learn / we will teach you:
- How to work alongside and support a team of luxury fashion account managers and processing teams.
- Advanced education in luxury item valuation and description.
- Understanding how to manage an inventory management system behind the products.
- Learning how to authenticate luxury fashion items.
- Learning how to assist with social media content creation and other client or marketing based activities.
What skills and qualities do we require?
- Some experience with relationships.
- Autonomous in approach, competitive, hard-working and enthusiastic.
- Strong communication skills.
What can you expect at Cudoni?
- A very sociable and interactive office environment.
- Regular team activities and away-days.
- Highly qualified and ambitious teammates.
How can I apply to Cudoni?
Please send us your CV along with a covering email explaining why you’d like to come and work with us!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Cudoni is an e-commerce business dedicated to selling pre-owned luxury goods with a focus on exceptional service, an ethical outlook and the utmost convenience.
Cudoni is different from our competitors: each customer is treated to the same VIP service, at no extra cost. We sell any luxury item, not just fashion, and we have a focu
- Consumer goods, Retail
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2015