You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21.0 per hour
Junior Recruitment Consultant – young, friendly and successful team in W1: £21 – 25,000 plus commission.
Our client are a specialist recruitment consultancy working for the Insight, Data and Market Intelligence/Analytics industries - their reputation for finding first class talent is second to none. They would love to hear from graduates looking for a career in recruitment, having just finished their best ever quarter.
Interested in recruiting for one of the fastest growing markets globally, as part of a small, sociable team? They offer the training and support to allow talented individuals to grow quickly.
They build long lasting relationships to ensure clients are able to hire their most important resource; people. Their clients include some of the world’s leading companies and brands: most candidates are senior individuals in strategic management roles.
The position of Junior Recruiter is a varied one involving:
- Researching possible candidates from in-house CRM system and other sources like LinkedIn.
- Discussing roles and building candidate relationships.
- Project managing the recruitment process, communicating both good and bad news.
- Writing advertisements and social blogs.
The Data and Intelligence sector is fast growing and ever changing. They need consultants that are quick learners and agile thinkers to pick up the expertise to interact and work with senior leaders competently.
Additionally applicants should be commercial, keen to quickly progress into a consultant role. As a consultant with your own desk the role you will have a lot of autonomy, handling your own clients and developing business as soon as you are ready.
What they offer:
- The ability to progress quickly for someone hard working and bright.
- A genuinely strong team of collaborative consultants who will give you every chance of success.
- A strong brand name within the field as trusted advisors to businesses globally.
- The chance to impact on businesses’ decision making abilities and strategies with the types of people you recommend.
Young, friendly team in W1 (close to Charing Cross / Covent Garden): £21 – 25,000 plus commission and pension.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Buckingham Recruitment
Buckingham Recruitment was established in 2010 – we are a boutique support staff recruitment agency based in central London. Our expertise lies in the recruitment of permanent and temporary PAs, Executive Assistants, Receptionists and Graduates across a wide variety of industries.
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010