You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 31 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15,300.0 per year
The job holder will assist with the administration of the PTI office, participating in all activities leading to the smooth-running of it, with particular focus on the affiliated school activities (Leadership, Schools Programme, Primary) and Development. These could include any of the following:
- Supporting the Senior Events Manager in the organising and running of the charity’s CPD programme for teachers, for example:
- Liaising with teachers leading the events
- Co-ordinating logistics with external venues
- Assisting with marketing content for events
- Supporting the Senior Programmes Manager in the running of the Leadership Programmes and Schools Programme
- Supporting the Senior Philanthropy and Partnerships Manager, for example:
- Running information evenings and donor events
- Ensuring that Salesforce and the Voluntary Income spreadsheets are kept up to date with reference to pledges, donations, donation acknowledgements etc
- Generally maintaining donor databases
- Assisting with the general administration of the charity in collaboration with colleagues, for example
- Scheduling executive, trustee and subcommittee meetings
- Responsibility for Petty Cash
- Overseeing stationery supplies etc
- Attending events across England and Wales, including Residentials, New Teacher Subject Days courses (occasional Saturdays), and helping ensure the smooth-running of events
- Maintaining venue and speaker databases
- General assistance in the day to day running of the organisation
For more details, please see the attached document.
Please email your CV and a covering letter highlighting why you would be good in the role to email@example.com quoting "Internship 2018/19" in the subject line. The deadline is 9.30am on Monday 17th September 2018.
Candidates must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
The PTI is an independent educational charity. It believes that all children, irrespective of background or ability, deserve a rich subject-based experience at school - both within and beyond the examination curriculum.
We believe that young people's opportunities in life are maximised by having inspiring teachers, who
- Academia & Education
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2006