You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Malmesbury, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 29,000.0 per year
Our Robotics team focuses on solving real-world problems. After years of investment in robotics research and development, our capability has gone from strength-to-strength offering endless opportunities for the best people to work with us at the cutting-edge.
Join us a graduate and you’ll be assigned to a live project team from day one contributing to the evolution of Dyson technology.
Depending on your discipline you could be working within our verification team to conduct rigorous robotic test systems, or within our software team to refine our robotic technologies across computer vision, machine learning and navigation.
Whichever team you join, a good understanding of how software and hardware work together at different levels in robotic systems is essential.
The work will be challenging and varied and you’ll be in the thick of things; interacting with teams across Research, Design & Development (RDD) to ensure our solutions are functional, secure and easy to use.
To help you drive your Dyson career we’ll support you with a development framework designed to provide technical and commercial know-how beyond just your day job.
Working at the forefront of technology is tough so standards and expectations are high. You’ll be contributing to live projects from the start so curiosity and quick learning are a must. But it’s not just about technical expertise. You’ll need to have:
- 2:1 or above in a Robotics, Computer Science or related degree discipline
- Experience with MatLab, C++ & Python
- Demonstrable application of your technical skills through hands-on
- projects, either university or personal projects
- Creative and analytical approach to problem solving to ensure our machines are better
- Tenacity to thrive in Dyson’s fast-paced environment
- Passion for Dyson and our Technology to help us meet our ambitious future plans
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free on-site gym and sports centre
- Subsidised café and restaurants
- Discounts on Dyson machines
- Performance related bonus
- Free on-site parking
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Who we are
We’re Dyson, a global technology enterprise. Since 1993 we’ve been finding new ways to solve real-world problems – from vacuum cleaners with revolutionary cyclone technology, to a hairdryer with intelligent heat control. Our global headquarters, home to our first RDD centre, is located in the Cotswolds where the Dyson stor
- Engineering & industrial, Science & Research
- Malmesbury, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1993
1, Tetbury Hill, Malmesbury SN16 0RP, UK